As you've all heard by now, FollowLiker will start charging $5.99 per month starting on September 1, 2017 to all previous lifetime license holders.
Their lifetime license will no longer be good after the first update from Instagram, or Twitter; if you don't pay $5.99 per month to FollowLiker.
This is a scarm. There are thousands of lifetime license holders and we will be required to now pay a monthly fee.
- VCor Male Enhancement If you felt stronger in your previous by Girl Hoo September 21, 2017 VCor Male Enhancement If you look at when you are just beginning, you should see yourself lifting five percent more than you have two workout sessions ago. This trend should be continual. Analyze your progress regularly and if you aren't seeing the results you are looking for, consider making changes to your workout. If you felt stronger in your previous session than you do now, maybe you need more time to recover. Make your goals reasonable when trying to build muscle. Results won't...VCor Male Enhancement If you felt stronger in your previous
- LISK gonna get re-branding on September/2017 (just like NEO) by PinguSpy August 20, 2017 Lisk is set to rebrand in September similarly to what Neo did, if they can time this with updates to the platform it could mean a big jump in price like Neo. Neo is doing well and I like how with the Neon Wallet you can get Gas but for around 2.09 Lisk is looking like a good buy. Rebranding set for September https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-to-rebrand-its-platform-with-design-agency-taikonauten-617863d1132 P/S I'm not asking you to pump this coin. What ever you do, remember, crypto...LISK gonna get re-branding on September/2017 (just like NEO)
- A quick question, guys! Please help me out. Charging… by Corgi_lover87 August 27, 2017 Here's my case. Someone is interested in hiring my services as a writer. Will charge me $5 per 1500-word article/how-to guide. Is this reasonably priced? Although I am still starting to be a freelance writer, I do have ample experience in content writing in the corporate setting. 4 years. Will I accept it or not? How am I going to negotiate this? Thanks in advance! PS: The recruiter PM-ed me yesterday. I am not replying yet because of this dilemma.
- Pick 3 Coins You Think Will Skyrocket in September by MyGirlfriendIsaPBN September 3, 2017 Septembers going to be a big month for crypto. What coins will you be holding this month? I'll start things off:Funfair- Great devs behind the coin. Plans to get added onto multiple exchanges, a rumored rebrand and the phase 2 token burn is why I picked this coin.Omisego- Recently announced a partnership with a select few mcdonalds. Talks with the central thai bank and september announcement is why i picked this coin.BasicAttentionToken- Plans of releasing...Pick 3 Coins You Think Will Skyrocket in September
- Helllo! by QueenMazikeen August 29, 2017 Hello guys I'm Chloe and I don't have any f***ing ideea what I'm doing here... for now. I've discrovered this ''bussines'' from my ex boyfriend and now I want to make an ''Empire'' I've heard that many people learned very much from this site and this is what I'm plan too. Now my only ideea is something about affiliate and dropshipping 'cuz in my country online shopping blooms.
- [SCAM ALERT] Beware Copied Content In Non-English Alphabet by ThopHayt August 18, 2017 I've noticed a rash of sellers on Fiverr simply copying an existing article from somewhere online and translating the text to a non-English alphabet in order to trick Copyscape and the buyer's eye. You'll read the post and it looks like an AMAZINGLY written article, but open up a program like OpenOffice Writer and past the article into it and you'll see that EVERY single word is flagged as misspelled... to spite the fact that to your eye it looks perfect. But if you type what you THINK a...[SCAM ALERT] Beware Copied Content In Non-English Alphabet