I was thinking to try selling to people on crailglist without having money like in dropshipping:
I find really cheap items (hot deals) on amazon or ebay
then go on craiglist and put the item of ebay or amazon for higher price
as soon I get people buy from me, I get their money then use the money to buy the item and then ship to customer (or wait the package and ship it again)
what do you think?
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Amazon to eBay dropshipping: what to do about Amazon… by L00tsma August 26, 2017 I have been dropshipping for a couple weeks now, and was lucky enough to never be charged sales tax on Amazon when purchasing the item for my customer. However, recently I have been getting sales tax on certain items depending where my customer is located. So, my question is how should I go about doing this? If I end up getting charged sales tax by Amazon I end up losing money or breaking even on my eBay sale. I was thinking charging the customer sales tax but wouldn't that be illegal?...Amazon to eBay dropshipping: what to do about Amazon sales tax to certain customers?
- Dropshipping consigned luxury items worldwide by Barrels August 23, 2017 Hello, This is my first post, i'm a long time lurker and found alot of things here to help me out with SEO mainly. So time to give back and also get myself some profit out of it. I'm working in design for a major fashion brand and therefor have my contacts from customers, friends and through events. But also items that would be thrown away otherwise. So a while ago i started accepting luxury items from luxury brands by consigning them - this means they give me their item, i dont pay them...Dropshipping consigned luxury items worldwide
- Items Flipping Craiglist? by Vincent_t September 2, 2017 have you ever tried to flip items on craiglist to ebay or amazon or buy an item for low price on amazon and resell on ebay or viceversa? is it still a good way to make money?
- Joint Venture – Sell Cheap Jewelry by Hydranize September 21, 2017 Folks I have the means of getting $25 items for free from this website here https://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com/store/ and need some ideas or a possible joint venture in selling the things I can get and have access to from the website mentioned. As l...