I have been blacklisted from Paypal for an extended period of time already. However, this has not exactly stopped me from wanting to enter internet marketing. As of a result, before I begin developing my store I would like to know is it still possible to enter the business without PayPal? Or is that simply wishful thinking?
- Bump my Shopify store by Esminisoft August 26, 2017 So I have a shopify store in which I sold nearly $2k and about $1,6k profit in 2 weeks, however I dindt have a lot of time to manage it, and it has gone very low. Currently I just make about $50 a month. I sell a trending item, which boomed a couple of months ago, however I believe its still got many potential buyers, can any of you guys suggest a method to bring my store back to life? I have an IG page, also I tried fb ads, however because I really haven't got much idea of what im doing and...Bump my Shopify store
- Other than WooCommerce, what shopping cart WP plugin… by ContentWriter September 14, 2017 Other than WooCommerce, what shopping cart WP plugin would you recommend? I've installed and used WooCommerce for our newly-designed website but I think those fields for the billing address and shipping address are causing an inconvenience on the part of my customers. As I type this message, I've been searching for and testing various shopping cart WP plugins that can shorten the checkout process. My goal is to have a 2-step checkout process only. 1. fill out the order details form 2. send...Other than WooCommerce, what shopping cart WP plugin would you recommend?
- Woocommerce or Shopify by Nowrid Ahsan August 27, 2017 Shopify is $30 a month to start and has a free ssl and can handle a lot of traffic but isn't too flexible and cost can easily ramp up with add-on apps where as woocommerce provides a lot more flexibility and loads of free and good plugins. Shopify is very simple and straight forward and woocommerce requires a bit of knowledge to get started. is there anyone who has used both and according to you which one's better?
- How long before new domain overcomes the… by Leo00 September 19, 2017 I have a domain that has been registered on March 15 2016 then linkbuilding stared on March 20 2016 and continues to the day. The site has the same on-page structure like my other sites that already rank #1. However, this site seems to be sandboxed since beginning. It ranked #16 on Bing for a while, then it disappeared. Also one subpage ranked #145 on Google yet now it seems to be nowhere. According to Ahrefs I already have Domain Rating 35 URL Rating 43 with 940 baclinks from 280 domains...How long before new domain overcomes the "waiting period"?
- Two domains, one shopify store – SEO question by Engra August 30, 2017 Hi guys, I have one question cause I couldn't find clear answer and I hope you can give me a piece of advice. I have a shopify store, let's say 'coolhandgloves.com'. A few days ago I realized there was one domain available to buy, let's say "leatherhandgloves.org'. This .org domain has nice PA/DA values and has already links from some other, similar websites (however, there's no traffic, only SEO value). The first, .com domain is the most important one, this is my brand name. I am...Two domains, one shopify store - SEO question
- Exceptional Network V5 – If You Don’t… by Seoguy99 August 25, 2017 FAQ1.Is this real? Will i really get a refund if my keywords donít improve their rankings? A. Yes! All you have to do is provide up to 3 keywords and 2 urls and if you donít get a serp rise, we will refund all your money. Please note that you will...Exceptional Network V5 - If You Don't Get A Serp Rise WE GIVE YOU A REFUND. PERIOD!!