Basically there is a website of mine that is dropping 1 position day after day… I was #1 first and now I'm #4 after 4 days… It seems every day I'm losing 1 position and honestly this scare me… Over the last month I did no linkbuilding, I have added no article. The KW is easy and "competitors" (they doesn't even target my KW) that outranked me did nothing at all.
The only thing I did over the last week was to restore a PBN that were offline from June and I didn't knew. All my PBNs I…
- Question about Linkbuilding / Spam Linkbuilding by Skruffes August 25, 2017 Hallo Guys, i am reading a lot the last days but i am new in this area and i need your help to understand what really works. I bought ahrefs yesterday. Really great tool and i am enjoying it When i checked some pages from my maybe competitors ( I ...
- Dude’s Amazon Niche site without investing. by Tehnikumapuika August 25, 2017 Hi! I have started a new journey. Ok, I will start everything from beginning. My Name is Elvis and I'm from Latvia. I'm tech blogger and IT Engineer and I'm very good in Internet (not marketing or smth, but searching, browsing and finding). Past few years I was browsing BHW and just reading some stories and I did not understand anything, just knew that internet means money. Last year I started a blog, with tech reviews etc. I did not knew anything about SEO, IM. I knew...Dude's Amazon Niche site without investing.
- Brought an established channel. Now losing subs at… by Foxjohnnie11 September 7, 2017 Hi, I brought a channel with 30k subs last week. This was a channel created in 2013, so I knew the subs were semi-recent and there would probably be a 10-15% drop by switching niches (it was a gaming channel focused on 1 game. I changed focus to a sports game). I am losing an average of 35 subs a day, which is expected. However, will YouTube take in account the low level of engagement? (video views / total subs)? I'm only getting 500 views, which is fine, but how does YouTube take that in...Brought an established channel. Now losing subs at very fast rate. Will YouTube "ghost" my videos?
- Is this legal? I lost one of my sites and someone is… by Reppiks August 16, 2017 One of my first successful sites I've had with SEO so far is lost to me know. I couldn't pay for my domain and then it went into the "restore" stage. Even with whole-selling domains, they wanted $65 to restore it. I've had this happen before and once that period ended I was able to restore my domain at a standard rate. This time when the time passed and I went to buy it again it said it was unavailable and when I checked the WhoIs data it said it wasn't with a registrar at al! Anyway, I...Is this legal? I lost one of my sites and someone is using my articles.
- The proof that (new) PBNs are dead [Screenshot attached] by Akieasendo August 10, 2017 I'm pretty sure new PBNs are dead (those built on 2017), they do not work anymore. But PBNs built on <2016 still works. I'm using PBNs from different years now and everyone of them actually ranked me with no problem. On May 2017 I started my first project of 2017... and simply it doesn't work. I published the contents on May and started my PBN campaign on 1st July 2017. I almost drop 10 PBN backlinks over the last 1,5 month and serp didn't changed a bit. There are crappy domain with...The proof that (new) PBNs are dead [Screenshot attached]
- Linkhouse PBN Creation ↺ Restore From Archive With… by Nikchaing August 7, 2017 Hey guys, this is a simple service so I will keep the sales copy very brief. We will restore your PBN site from the archive and convert it to WordPress for easy management. The site will be setup so that all posts go to the homepage, and also creates an inner page. This service requires hosting with cPanel access and a valid archive link (for example: https://web.archive.org/web/20110627043714/http://citgojustice.org/) How you see the site in the archive is how it will be...Linkhouse PBN Creation ↺ Restore From Archive With WordPress for Easy Management ↺ Just $20