I am running my company in a Tax Free Zone. Which means that any income which I get from abroad (100% of my income is coming from abroad, yours as well ) I do not pay anything in taxes.
With this scheme, I am saving:
– Profit Tax
Which is together around 38% !
As it saves a lot for me, I am ready to share my experience with you.
I am open to questions.
- Paying taxes in Germany = Nightmare – Any advice/tips? by Heiko August 25, 2017 Hello! I was thinking about building up a company specifically for dropshipping. Because i live in Germany i have to register a company there and pay the german taxes, and they are insane. First there is the income tax which starts with the lowest percentage of 14% and the highest at 45% Then there is the VAT that i have to pay when i earn more than 17.500€ which is 19%. And then there is also the Trade tax which i don't even know how high it is but it applies if i earn more than 24.500€ -...Paying taxes in Germany = Nightmare - Any advice/tips?
- Damn Taxes! by Jimmy L September 11, 2017 What's up guys! I'm new to BHW and would really like to meet new people and help out as much as possible. I have a couple of questions to those of you who knows self employment taxes. I doing online marketing full time and always did my own taxes and made a decent amount of money when I had a 9-5 and always owed taxes. What did I do? Paid the goverment monthly installments with stiff penalties! I extended my taxes I made last year and will see an accountant sometime in October. - After...Damn Taxes!
- Are you an eCommerce/dropshipper? I need your help! by Ivarga September 12, 2017 So I am developing a tool that will help eCommerce business owners out, it's going to be free. So far what it does is that you can pretty much take any link from any of these sites dhgate aliexpress ebay and some more.. And paste it into the application and it will download all the product images from those links and save them nicely on your computer. That way it saves you time from manually rightclicking and saving the images for later uploads. This was one of the more annoying things I...Are you an eCommerce/dropshipper? I need your help!
- How to get money from sites? the most simple way by BestSeller555 August 23, 2017 Good day dear friends. I have 3 websites at domain zone ru Is it possible to get money in the USA from site at such zone? Best Regards
- Amazon to eBay dropshipping: what to do about Amazon… by L00tsma August 26, 2017 I have been dropshipping for a couple weeks now, and was lucky enough to never be charged sales tax on Amazon when purchasing the item for my customer. However, recently I have been getting sales tax on certain items depending where my customer is located. So, my question is how should I go about doing this? If I end up getting charged sales tax by Amazon I end up losing money or breaking even on my eBay sale. I was thinking charging the customer sales tax but wouldn't that be illegal?...Amazon to eBay dropshipping: what to do about Amazon sales tax to certain customers?
- how to outsource seo? by Theseodude September 16, 2017 I need to outsource my seo. I am going to elance and odesk, etc. to hire someone. do you hire someone and tell them "seo my site. bye" or do you hire someone and tell them exactly what to do? (like go to this site, copy the article, go to best spinner, press spin, go to blogger.com...) It seems to me the first one saves a lot of time because you dont have to train them, but probably won't get good results because most people on these sites will just spam using SB. The second option will...how to outsource seo?