My website is an adultwebsite. Some seo checkers don't recognize my title, meta tags, while a few other recognize them. What may be the problem? Do I need to worry? Is a code's problem?
- Can anybody help me? Meta tags. by Soa0611 September 1, 2017 don't know exactly where to post it, so it goes to Lounge, sorry i need some little help with Open Graph tags for my LP's (it helps to create proper thumbnails for social media) as i understand, we should put these ones into our Header section, here is an example:<head> <title>The Rock (1996)</title> <meta property="og:title" content="The Rock" /> <meta property="og:type" content="video.movie" /> <meta property="og:url"...Can anybody help me? Meta tags.
- Meta Title Not Displaying Correctly in Search by RSWHTN September 16, 2017 Hi, I'm having some trouble with my Meta title and the way it's showing in search. In our website code and in the Yoast plugin, the meta title is displayed as follows:Keyword 1 - Keyword 2 | UK | Brand Name Up until last week, search was displaying an incorrect Meta of:Brand Name: Keyword 1 - Keyword 2 | UK Last week, the Meta title changed to be correct and we saw a 3 point increase in search rankings, however this morning it has changed back to the incorrect Meta...Meta Title Not Displaying Correctly in Search
- IOTA – People don’t recognize that the… by Thebowz August 23, 2017 Hey guys! I think IOTA doesn't get the attention in this forum that it's deserve to get! IOTA is still one of those coins which people do not recognize so well. Trust me, IOTA will be big in some months/years (and it already is!). People are comparing the market cap all the time with other coins and say that the all time high is already near. But I think that IOTA will have it's very "own market cap" because the IoT is quite an enormous market (check out the youtube videos in terms of the...IOTA - People don't recognize that the future is right here
- WordPress Tags by Urbanramble August 31, 2017 I have been using WordPress for many years, but have only started working with tags recently. And am not sure how I should be going about it. All in One SEO gives one the option to noindex what I assume is considered duplicate content. What are the basic rules and why? Pages are straight forward. They are static. No archiving. No duplicate content. How do posts work? They get filed in date order. Over time they get buried and can't be found by Google? This is why we need Archives? What...Wordpress Tags
- I have a website and i have several doubt on… by Nikhilroy44 August 8, 2017 i have a website say for example.example.com and if it has meta tags (this is an example website), than if i search in google example.com or example my websites comes at first but with the title as 'example' not as 'this is a example website' but if i search for 'this is a example website' than my site comes in that search result with the meta i am using. why it is like that.also my subdomain are not showing up in search resultfor example first.example.com and in google search if i search...I have a website and i have several doubt on subdomain indexing.
- Best site to check SERPs? by GreenJohn August 23, 2017 I've noticed that some checkers are more accurate than others. Can anyone recommend an good accurate free checker?