I am trying to create a website scrapper for job posting sites like Indeed to return results for me via python and beautifulsoup. However, I cannot seem to get it to work for certain websites that has a unicode thing? The output is just random numbers.
Should I just pay on fiverr for a gig for someone to handle this issue?
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Python view/visit bot by Rockstarrr August 12, 2017 i am searching someone who can make a script wich is visiting a site for about 10 min and grab a proxy from a proxylist, and visit it again. my should work, but its not really working import random, time, requests from selenium import webdriver from selenium.webdriver.common.proxy import * from bs4 import BeautifulSoup USER_AGENTS_FILE = './user_agents.txt' RUNNING = True def LoadUserAgents(uafile=USER_AGENTS_FILE) : uas =  with open(uafile, 'rb') as uaf: for ua in uaf.readlines() : if...Python view/visit bot
- Fiverr banning tumblr gigs by ThatWeb20Guy September 1, 2017 I recently had a new gig denied on tumblr in the last 24 hours. Also, someone else I know who had a tumblr gig running for months just made a small price change in the gig and that triggered an audit by the fiverr team and they cancelled his old existing gig with a 5.0 rating as well. Both of us just got a generic explanation that what we were doing was against TOS or intellectual property rights. I didn't want to open a ticket because then they may actually look at my other gigs and cancel...Fiverr banning tumblr gigs
- My Freelance Writing Journey – First Stop: Fiverr by Corgi_lover87 August 26, 2017 Have you ever experienced the stomach-churning feeling of leaving a 8-5 job and venturing the unknown world--in my case, yes--of freelancing? I did just that, and, oh boy, it is indeed nerve-wracking. I want to be a freelance writer and just started ...
- expireddomains.net scraping script [Python] by Yellowcat August 25, 2017 Made a quick script today to scrape expireddomains.net (Hacked it together in 10 mins don't judge) Simply just go to expireddomains enter in your search query and click search. Replace "URL_HERE" with your url Here's a sample urlhttps://www.expireddomains.net/domain-name-search/?o=bl&r=d&ftlds=2&q=cats Code: #all cats are yellow import requests,time from bs4 import BeautifulSoup url = "URL_HERE" r = requests.get(url) listy =  main_url = "https://www.expireddomains.net"... expireddomains.net scraping script [Python]