Hi BHWers ,
I have a question and I want to get answers from here .
I see a lot of youtubers use news tv channel videos ( like cnn , foxnews…) and displaying ads on these videos without getting banned from youtube
is this because news videos haven't copyrights ?
anyone to answer ( especially if you have experience in such thing)
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Meta Title Not Displaying Correctly in Search by RSWHTN September 16, 2017 Hi, I'm having some trouble with my Meta title and the way it's showing in search. In our website code and in the Yoast plugin, the meta title is displayed as follows:Keyword 1 - Keyword 2 | UK | Brand Name Up until last week, search was displaying an incorrect Meta of:Brand Name: Keyword 1 - Keyword 2 | UK Last week, the Meta title changed to be correct and we saw a 3 point increase in search rankings, however this morning it has changed back to the incorrect Meta...Meta Title Not Displaying Correctly in Search
- Quora experiences and questions? by Kingdombunniez September 15, 2017 I have a question and I'm curious to your opinions I have been using quora as a test for a variety of things. For promoting affiliate links. Links to my own site and links to my own games/ apps. I am getting a lot of views on most of my answers even some answers were posted 4-6 months ago. For example a question what is the best mobile game? Has 57 answers and I'm the top answer. In the past week it gotten 4K views. And I have multiple answers with loads of views and upvotes (bought...Quora experiences and questions?
- Youtube News Channel Question? by 2colt5 August 9, 2017 Okay guys, so I see tons of people uploading news from fox, cnn, and other news channels on a regular basis. I know they can't monetize because it is copyright material. I also don't see any affiliate links in the description. So my question is what is the point of this? do they really enjoy politics this much, or do they have another plan for the channel. Also, if you upload news to youtube from channels such as cnn and fox, could you throw an amazon affiliate link in the description? or...Youtube News Channel Question?
- If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is… by Dagreyon August 27, 2017 I have been looking for this answer everywhere and can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere. My question is, if I had like 20 YouTube accounts where I uploaded youtube videos and had them all connected to Adsense monetizing the videos and then one of my accounts gets banned for having 3 copyright strikes or anything else, does my Adsense account then get banned? I don't want to have all of my 20 accounts useless that are all linked to my Adsense if one gets banned and my whole Adsense...If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is banned, does my adsense get banned also