I'm just thinking about one thing. I live in small country, where google results about for ex. phones are loaded with only very big shops or brands on first 2 pages. I don't see any review article in the top 15. When I will take the same keyword but for let's say USA, then I see first result big company shop (samsung.com) and TOP 2, TOP 3 are review pages. Does that mean anything? Could this mean that simply review articles in my country have small seo? I do not see big keyword…
- Dual sim Android phones? by Sturose September 7, 2017 Anyone ever tried one of these dual sim phones before? I've seen them lots of times on the Chinese wholesale websites and the specs look decent on some of them. Just wondered if they were any good or if I should just stick with 2 handsets. I need a new phone anyway so just asking. PS. I don't want the latest greatest iphone or samsung before anyone suggests them because my phones get knocked about and bashed quite a bit. My iphone 5 is bent almost completely out of shape!!!
- Helllo! by QueenMazikeen August 29, 2017 Hello guys I'm Chloe and I don't have any f***ing ideea what I'm doing here... for now. I've discrovered this ''bussines'' from my ex boyfriend and now I want to make an ''Empire'' I've heard that many people learned very much from this site and this is what I'm plan too. Now my only ideea is something about affiliate and dropshipping 'cuz in my country online shopping blooms.
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Oath – Build Brands People Love : Review? by Grinch October 4, 2017 Oath.com seems to be a new marketing platform from the merger of AOL and Verizon; utilizing all their subsidiary companies. Their claim is that you can reach "1 billion worldwide or a few hundred in a small town" while building a brand and marketing through them. All brands can be seen here: https://www.oath.com/our-brands/ Has anyone started a project through them and if so what are your thoughts also, whats your general thought of this new immersive merger company?
- Build the ultimate IM bot by IotaInsanity September 26, 2017 So, I'm a developer. A pretty good one. I enjoy programming, it's fun. I've been developing now for 11 years. I've worked full time as a developer for 6 of them , currently employed by a to- big-to-fail bank in the USA. I've built small 1 run applications and architected multi million dollar projects. I know what I'm doing. But, and it's a big but, I don't know much about marketing. I've tried learning, and I've had a few small successes, but not big. Nothing to write home about. It's...Build the ultimate IM bot
- SEO Myth Busting 01 – Keyword Density by Hacko August 13, 2017 It's that time of the month again, so I got me a six pack again and about to drop some knawledge on y'all. I'm going to talk about keyword density and why Google couldn't give less of a fuck about it these days. First of all, don't get me wrong. Keywords are important. Disregard them and you're obviously screwed. However, keyword density really isn't. We're done with that. It's gone, bye, ciao, sayonara.Why, you ask? Google is still just an algorithm - it just isn't...SEO Myth Busting 01 - Keyword Density