How many unique RD your domain had before it ranked #1?
Im trying to learn why my domain is not ranking properly currently have 100 RD from high quality domains but I noticed that "authority sites" have thousands (or more) unique RDs
I dont wanna go to spammy so I thought I will ask how many RDs you had before you ranked #1
- Why aren’t you a millionaire? by Yesyoucan1 August 17, 2017 Why? You have everything here. You have someone that give you a service to research the best of the best of the best keywords with low competition. You have someone who offers you a service to create an Amazon affiliated website, with content, everything in place. You have social signals providers, you have SEO providers that will rank whatever keyword you need for a few bucks. You have the best journalists writting content for your blog here. You have every kind of service! Do you need...Why aren't you a millionaire?
- How to properly Upload Youtube Videos GUIDE Secrets Revealed by LiquidOCELOT August 14, 2017 Hello BHW I have been thinking about posting a guide on how to upload properly on Youtube pls follow these steps below 1. Once you have title, Description and tags with you save them in note pad either from keywords.io or video marketing blaster pro ...
- DMCA Notice by Vijay September 23, 2017 Bolly Mega respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against Bolly Mega, submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent:Service Provider: Bolly MegaEmail Address to Which Notification Should Be Sent: vijaykudal [DOT] com [AT] gmail [DOT] comTo be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Bolly Mega to locate the material.Information reasonably sufficient to permit Bolly Mega to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.Bolly Mega will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, Bolly Mega will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
- Hyperion links – the Godly PBN by Mzonas August 18, 2017 Hi, you all know me from providing other services, usually PBN related. You know the power those services wield. This is no different. You also know that I am not the guy who does a lot of talking. I assume you know the power of PBNs already so let's get straight to the point. Hyperion Links is a new PBN. Here are the details:TF/CF - 10-25 Clean portfolio No spammy anchors No thousands spammy links to the domains Different themes Unique A, B, C and D class IPs... Hyperion links - the Godly PBN
- Best way to improve a site with a lot of spammy backlinks? by EgoOne September 30, 2017 Warmest greetings to all. First post in what I expect to be many in the future on this site. I have a question and am looking for feedback on what to do with a particular website with a troubled past. A family friend is in a business where they had a...