Ok so ive started scraping web 2.0's. Finding lots of web 2.0s with PA 20-35, though almost none of them have any TF and their backlinks seem to be low quality.
Are these web 2.0s still usable or should i just focus on the ones with good backlink profiles? New to web 2.0s so i dunno if its the same rules as domains, so pardon me if this is a stupid question.
- A Stupid Question About PBNs: Are My Domains Salvageable? by Yellow_stone October 4, 2017 Hey guys. I've been recently started to get into SEO and with everything new, there are some growing pains and stupid mistakes. One of those stupid mistakes was that I thought just buying one shared hosting account to host all my sites would be OK as it was a shared account with many sites in them. Of course after that, I've learned IP types and how this is a huge red flag, etc. I'm very small. (6-7 blogs) None of which are "active". As in linking to any money sites. Most of them are...A Stupid Question About PBNs: Are My Domains Salvageable?
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Guys, don’t be stupid like me and use spun… by Peter Ngo October 2, 2017 So long story short, today i found about 4 domains of mine got deindexed, i am still unsure if i got reported since it only has less than 5 posts and only 1-2 posts has spun content. i added 2 of them to WMT and i got this message on both:Pure spam Pages on this site appear to use aggressive spam techniques such as automatically generated gibberish, cloaking, scraping content from other websites, and/or repeated or egregious violations of Google’s Webmaster...Guys, don't be stupid like me and use spun content on your PBN
- Don’t rush, and focus on doing each rep with proper by Tge Nix October 6, 2017 t genix Don't rush, and focus on doing each rep with proper form. Focus your weight-training regimen on squats, deadlifts, and bench presses. These are the cornerstone exercises for a body builder. They have been proven over time to build up strength, increase your bulk and improve conditioning overall. Find a way to include some form of these exercises in every workout. If you want to increase muscle mass, you need to warm up the right way. As muscles grow stronger, they are more...Don't rush, and focus on doing each rep with proper
- How can i confirm to submit the backlink it’s… by MegaMind007 September 18, 2017 It's almost two months ago I have submitted one of my client website with 40 more photography website and 50 USA citration web directory, I have checked the website by ahrefs.com and SEMrush none of the website backlinks is index anymore to showing and further I'm using indexification.com/ and drip feed them 7-10 days it's almost a month passed but still those backlinks are not showing. Is there any SEO expert who can help me to tell why it's happening and how I will...How can i confirm to submit the backlink it's index or not