my product is against visa and mastercard rules. it is not illegal. most of clients are female so don't say bitcoin. I am selling worldwide.
something easy for customer that would not require to go through identity verifications, this will dramatically reduce conversions.
what are my options ?
- What to do against Bad-Seo against my niche site? by Kleinerwauwau September 5, 2017 I recently discovered a very bad Link from a bad PBN-Blog linking multiple times to my page and linking my pictures. Stuffed with keywords and so on, perhaps you know these kind of sites. The Blog also links to some other (big) concurrents in that very niche. I submitted the url to google, asking for deleting it and I hope my serps are gonna get better again now in a few days. But I'd love to find out, which one of my concurrents is using these bad domains to kill other ones serps. Of...What to do against Bad-Seo against my niche site?
- [Tips] How to avoid getting verifications on new accounts by Hitthefloor August 21, 2017 I saw many people here getting photo or ID verifications I have 10+ accounts registered on the same IP and none of the are banned or in verification state So, I'll share some of my knowledge for you guys. * Never create accounts on free proxies (most of them are blacklisted and marked as spam ips) * Wait a day or two before starting joining groups * Add your one main account as a friend, you'll get recommendations, they probably will accept you seeing that theres 1 mutual friend * If you...[Tips] How to avoid getting verifications on new accounts
- BEST BITCOIN WALLET? +BEST ANONYMOUS, (VIRTUAL)… by EASYMONEYMAKER$ August 9, 2017 What is the best bitcoin wallet? I'm talking about web/desktop/app wallets that are 1. easy to use and 2. SECURE! I've done some research and found a few interesting wallets: Bitwala, Counterwallet, Bitpay, Blockchain.info The perfect wallet would be one, where I ONLY have control over my bitcoins and which is accessible via multiple devices... Any recommendations? I would go with Blockchain.info, but what are your opinions?...BEST BITCOIN WALLET? +BEST ANONYMOUS, (VIRTUAL) BITCOIN DEBIT CARD? (+two other useful questions!)
- Germany to require ID for buying prepaid phones by Heiko September 4, 2017 Those who prefer their mobile phone to remain anonymous are in for a shock in Germany, as ministers agreed on Wednesday to require anyone buying a pay-as-you-go SIM card to present ID. “You could buy a prepaid phone today in the name of Donald Duck,” Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière said after the weekly cabinet meeting. “Knowledge is power. And we want to oppose terrorist organizations powerfully,” he went on in a press conference defending the new anti-terror law that the rule falls...Germany to require ID for buying prepaid phones
- Affiliate networks with no ID requirements by JohnyTr August 13, 2017 What are some good affiliate networks that don't require an ID for either signup or payment? Identity theft is a very sensitive topic nowadays as you well know. I know that some networks require it (such as mobidea) but others don't. Anyone care to share the networks they're part of that have actually paid you without demanding a document scan? Tax ID and/or online W8 form declerations are okay. Cheers!
- best way to use the money in a stolen visa ? by Mizzmizz13 August 31, 2017 hi , i have some stole visa and i want to use the money on something good i need sites who accepts stolen visa or sites without pbv i tried in most site they denied it any ideas or websites ?