Tried few sites, cannot find good one.
All are new and no value.
Can suggest some way?
- Which domain is better ? A new one or an expired domain ? by Arjun Ullas September 7, 2017 I have two domains with me. One is an expired domain which I bought two months back having a DA 25 and a new domain which I recently bought. All am planning to do is starting a fitness blog website. I have a plan to convert this site into an e-commerce...
- Expired Domain Old Content From Wayback Machine by Vladamir August 7, 2017 Hello everyone, I had a question and I was hoping someone could answer. I have recently purchased an expired domain that had a lot of good old content before it expired. The content doesn't look copyrighted in any way, it looks like just random blog content that has not been reused. I was wondering if after a I get a hold of that expired domain and I bring it up. Could I use the way back machine to take all of its old content and put it back on my site with a different theme. Will that...Expired Domain Old Content From Wayback Machine
- [Giveaway]High TF Expired domain by Creativeshuvo August 29, 2017 Hellooooooooooo, i hope everyone are doing well in IM . For my own purpose i have to scrape lot of expired domain now its turned out to be addiction to scrape and find a best quality domain. It will save your time . these domain are perfect for PBN and...
- Current Expired Domain Situation – Lies,… by Nargil September 8, 2017 I think that this article is long overdue with all the recent "updates". I admit that I am quite agitated lately. I am quite level-headed and I can't stand when people blindly believe in hogwash and are unable to use their heads. For this I apologize, but well... unless I get banned, I am afraid you will have to live with me. Disclaimer: Some of the stuff in this article is subjective, most of it is not. Disclaimer 2: I am ill and my head spins, so it was painful to write. Hope the...Current Expired Domain Situation - Lies, Costs, Metrics, Spam and Niche Relevancy
- Found a good expired domain that was previously registered by Ibmblackedition September 9, 2017 Pretty dumb title ha? Of course it was previously registered but what I am trying to say is that it was first registered in 2003 (holding a health-related scientific website) then dropped in 2007 and in 2014 someone registered again and posted some diet-related stuff in chinese and now it's available since 2015. It doesn't have great metrics but I only use metrics to filter them out while manually checking the domain. It has some backlinks from high authority sites and as far as I can...Found a good expired domain that was previously registered
- Redirecting 301 Expired Domains in 2017 by Terieh September 12, 2017 Hey everybody; Im launching new websites in a "motor" niche. I've been tracking some expired / auction domains that has good backlinking profile from HQ Authority websites and related to the niche. But, not any of those domains has a brandable name. So i've been thinking about buying an expired brandable domain without authority and doing 3-4 301 redirects to this one. The only thing that is holding me back is many of those expired authority domains has generic anchor text such as the...Redirecting 301 Expired Domains in 2017